FDSN Web Services can also supply station metadata.
Location information is provided in simple XML or Comma Separated Variable (CSV) formats.
Build your URL in the form http://magma.geonet.org.nz/ws-delta/ with your parameter options following. See also the examples below.
- For type=cgps:
- CG (GeoNet CGPS network)
- GN (GNS Science CGPS network)
- LI (LINZ "PositioNZ" CGPS network)
- SA (Southern Alps CGPS network)
- For type=seismic station or type=site:
- todo (a status value that includes all of complete, permitted, possible and suitable)
- YYYY-MM-DD (form the range in which the station became or is expected to become operational)
- csv (default is XML)
The latest versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox will display XML in a readable format; other browsers cannot be guaranteed to do so.
All GPS marks:
CGPS sites to become operational in 2011:
CGPS sites on the CG network that are currently operational:
CGPS sites that are operational and became operational in June 2007:
Strong-motion seismic stations that are operational:
Weak-motion seismic stations that are operational:
All permitted seismic sites:
Strong-motion seismic sites that are operational:
Weak-motion seismic sites that are operational:
All tsunami stations: