- Waveform Data: retrieve seismic and strong-motion waveform data in SAC, MiniSEED or plain text format using CWB.
- GPS Data: retrieve GPS data using FTP.
- GPS Time Series: this allows the user to plot the relative motion of the sites over time and provides quality control information about the GPS data.
Seismic Drums and RSAM/SSAM Images
- Latest Images: more information about how you can use our website seismicity images.
- Recent Images: more information about how you can use our website volcano camera resources.
- Old Images: retrieve volcano camera images from our archives using FTP.
- GeoNet volcano information can be queried using a variety of web services.
Publications and Posters
- Exercise Ruaumoko: an exercise carried out in 2007/08 based on fictitious volcanic activity in the Auckland metropolitan area.